Monday, June 20, 2005

Batman Begins

Gwen and I saw it yesterday. Liked it alot. Easily the best movie I've seen this year, and probably the best I've seen since Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.
It's odd that a movie franchise would go from pretty good to passable to bad to one of the five worst movies of all time to awesome, but hey, there you go.
I would say that maybe Spiderman just raised the bar for comic book movies but they had a trailer for Fantastic Four which would look to disprove that notion. Gagh, does that one look like it will be "totally awesome". By which I mean, not awesome in an way. Except maybe displaying an awe-inducing amount of suckitude.

"Let's not fight."
"No..lets."
Elevnty million dollars for special effects= had to hire a sixth grader to write the script. A non-union sixth grader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home