Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Round II

Second round of voting for the Disney Hero thing is up.
I'm a little short on time, but let's run through this quick.
Aladdin v. Hercules: Well, Alladin stole stuff. I don't know what Hercules did. Feats and acts probably. Hercules.

Lumiere v. Peter Pan: Hmmm, talking lampstick or immortal boy in tights? Either way, when I think of it like that, I lose. Peter Pan, I guess. I mean, he had his move named after him. Lumiere was at best, the number four character in his film.

Prince Phillip v. Beast: Is the Beast vulnerable to getting poked with sword? I seem ti remember him not having trouble with Gastons bow and arrow, so I'm guessing no. Beast.

Tarzan v. Quasimodo: I may be wrong but it seems like Hunchback was the only recent (but pre-Atlantis collapse into sucky bombs) movie to not get its own animated series on the Disney Channel. Kinda sad. Tarzan.

Ok, gotta run. Had a bad night at work yesterday. Hope it dosen't carry over today. Oh, and wish Gwen luck. She's working on her phlebotomy(?) license this week. I don't think she likes sticking people.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Jen said...

(>:(
Sad that I have a piece of pie on my head.

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:x - Scared that Gwen will have to stick me.
Beany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home