Friday, March 11, 2005

Boring Day

Well, I gotta head out to work in just a bit. I was hoping to get my resume back from Chappy today so I cold start applying to jobs, but it dosen't look like he's sent it yet. I spent awhile surfing the net looking for interesting things to post here, but couldn't come up with anything. There just isn't as much out there as you might think.

Gragh. Thats the sound I make when I'm really bored. Guess I'm gonna go get some lunch before work. I'll try and update later today with something of mild interest.

3 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, let's talk about this. You live at Walt Disney World....and you're bored. I live on the frozen tundra, and you want my sympathy. Something here is not adding up.
YF

 
At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you though for providing me with all these great deals on Red Sox tickets.
YF

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, one more thought. Could you do a couple of posts about pick-up trucks? I'm the market for a new one.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home