Thursday, March 10, 2005

YAAARGH

Damn, it I just made a really long post about the Twins and their prospective lineup, and it got eaten by the damn worthless computer here. I am not retyping all that crap.

I just want to say that i am am going to really try to get down to Fort Myers sometime in the next couple weeks to see a Twins spring training game. Ugh, I feel sick just typing that. Stupid, stupid computer.

I see that Joe Mauer, just like last year was selected by Baseball America as the top prospect in the game. Of course since he plays for us this is Baseball Code for "his knee is made of cardboard". Seriously I have no confidence this guy will ever be major contributer for us. He'll kick around for a few years, constantly getting hurt and maybe playing sixty games a year. Then managment will get fed up and trade him to New York where he will suddenly get healthy and make the all star team. Then we can read all the Sports Illustrated articles about his incredible journey. Gag.

It looks like our shortstop will be Nick Punto. Yes, our shortstop is named Nick Punto.
Doug Mintceiwizixez and Christian Guzman are gone, thus depriving the clubhouse of the genius nicknames, Minty and Guzy. One of my least favorite trends in baseball is the replacement of the original nickname with the shortening of the last name and adding a Y. Oh well, at least we still have Stewy, Santy, Rivy and Raddy.

Thats it, I'm not writing anymore. Cut and paste and this better go through!

UPDATE- Ohhhhh, now my original post deigns to go through. Sheesh. Everyone just skip to the next article. Sorry about the repeat of information. And it dosen't look like the ads have changed. Hmmm. BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL

4 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
I'm not sure this is going to work. I believe the problem may not be your computer, but rather your web page or blogger site thing. It seems really whacked out. It took me 15 minutes to get this far. I don't want to type a long post just to see it go nowhere. I did one earlier today on your AK post and it never showed up. I'll try something later.
YF

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, your ads changed! Just so you know I have posted things a couple of times only to hame them not show up. Sometimes it seems like it's kind of screwy.
Jen

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Ben,
Thanks for the nice presents. Thanks. Thank you. I love Scooby Doo Cyber Chase. I liked the Stitch present the best. Thanks Ben. I love them and I want to keep them every day and I'm hopping on one foot and I love my Lion King figurines. And I love going to Grandma's house and dancing around and wearing a crown.
Love,
Joseph

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Ben,
Thanks for the nice presents. Thanks. Thank you. I love Scooby Doo Cyber Chase. I liked the Stitch present the best. Thanks Ben. I love them and I want to keep them every day and I'm hopping on one foot and I love my Lion King figurines. And I love going to Grandma's house and dancing around and wearing a crown.
Love,
Joseph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home