Tuesday, May 10, 2005

And this

Speaking of Belmont, you can add another entry to the Big List o' Things That Terrify The Dog-
Plastic Bags
Hair Dryers
Electric Razors (and nose hair trimmers)
Vaccum Cleaners
Frankenstein Masks
Sour Candy Drops
Gwen had some little bottle of sour cand juice that her dad had gotten her from the junk room at work (not actually a place where junk is kept, long story) And I was trying some. I gave several drops to Belmont because he kept pestering me. Well I thought he liked it because he smacked his lips for about five minutes afterwards. But the next time I tried to give him some he ran away and hid. Now I keep the bottle on the end table for those times he won't get off the bed.

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know. Most of that stuff scares me too.
YF

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ben Welcome back. Toss up some good food. Gramma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home