Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bye for now

This blog will be on hiatus til Sunday. I don't really have alot to talk about as far as work goes. I'd like to post some final thoughts on the Disney Program, but I don't really have time til then. This will give me some time to think about what I want to say, plus I'm off that day so I'll actually have time to say it.
So, bye til then. I gotta go watch the Twins fall 93 games behind the white sox.

P.S. If anyone has any Disney related questions, this would be a good time to post them.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Disney related question: What kind of person goes to Disney World for 5 months, then comes back and hints to his family that he is, I guess, getting engaged by posting a cryptic message on his blog?
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home