Friday, April 29, 2005

Just to clear this up

Ok, you might not see this til Sunday since I said not to bother checking back til then. I just wanted to clear up this whole engagement thing. Gwen and I are NOT officialy engaged. We have been looking at rings, and Monday we have an appt. to talk to a jeweler about designing a custom setting. But this is something we've been talking about for quite awhile. I just didn't think anyone would be surprised..after all we've been dating for three and a half years and living together for two. And I've been getting the "when are you guys getting married" questions for about two and a half. I guess I just sort of assumed people knew we were moving toward this. Trust me, the day it all becomes official I'll let you know in no uncertain terms...ok? Ok, see you...uh...Sunday...or today...depending...on when...can't think of how to close this....

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. Sounds good to me.
So, how about some real Disney stuff? I guess I'm most curious about your take on the whole CP thing. Was it worth it? Did you enjoy it? And so forth.
Perhaps to get you thinking about Disney you could check out Disney Heroine June Madness here:
http://www.employees.csbsju.edu/wstorkamp/mar_mad.htm
I'll check on you on Sunday.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home