Monday, March 21, 2005

Presidential March Madness

Heh, this is fun. Go here andvote for the 2008 Republican Presidential nominee...bracket style! Allready, Tom Tancredo has upset Americas number one publicity whore, John McCain. Sadly, my boy Mitt Romney will probably bow out this round. I'm guessing COndoleeza Rice wins it all. This website also gives me the only chance I will ever have to say "Who will win in tomorrows battle between Colin Powell and Elizabeth Dole?"

Update: Hmm...if the above link does not work, try this one- http://www.surveysaintlouis.com/marchmadness/Bracket.php

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried posting this once before but it didn't seem to work. So, I'm posting it again. If you already read it once, stop here.
I'll admit it, I'm a little out of touch when it comes to politics. I only reconized about three names on the whole chart. I was hoping to see Ronald Reagan's name on there. Now, if they had a chart for say...top Disney villian...hmmm
I'll get back to you.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home