Saturday, March 19, 2005

Big Mac

I don't know if anyone saw the steroid hearings on TV. Frankly I can't think of any good reason for Congress to be getting involved in this, other than it gives some congressmen a chance to look good by attacking a "safe" issue. But it was on TV the other day when I was in the computer lab and got to see part of it. All the sportswriters are going on about how damaged Mark McGwires reputation is now, and how all the fans are viewing him with scorn. Really? Project much?
So, McGwire probably used steroids. Which kind of sucks as he is one of very few pro atheletes I actually admired. Well, whatver. I guess I'm disillusioned or something. For like, the 109th time.

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great. I now have plenty of web sites ti visit for all my steroid needs.
Speaking of inflated statistics, I see you broke 6000 hits.
I have to go now and tear down my Mark McGuire poster. It's a new law.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home