Friday, March 18, 2005

It's almost the weekend...for some people

Not for me really. I'm not off til Tuesday. I wasted sometime today playing Lord of the Rings: Return of the King on PS2 today. Sadly, the disc seems to be damaged as it refuses to load the Walls of Minas Tirith mission. So I've played through Aragorns path but am currently stuck on the Pellenor Fields mission. I'd rather play as Gimli, what with my admiration of John Rhys-Davies, but he's so damn slow in the game, and his ranged weapon is horrible. Legolas of course ha a better ranged weapon but is almost useless when you get swarmed by enemies. Is all this interesting to you? Oh well, I know I get alot less hits here on the weekend, so I'll talk about what I feels. Incidentally I beat Two Towers awhile ago. I couldn't beat the final level with Gimli, so I had to go back and do the whole thing with Aragorn. Gimli is just to darn slow when you have to run up and down all those stairs and back and forth across the courtyard. Allright, thats all I have on Lord of the Rings games.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be even a more interesting post if you mentioned Legolas more.
-Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home