Sunday, March 20, 2005

it's a small world

There was an article about the new iasm (do you have to capitalize the acronym for that? Hmm.) I guess the ride isn't being so much overhauled as gently tweaked. Fresh paint, a new queue area, and "more sensitive" costumes. I'm not sure what that means, but I'm guessing that whatever happens the Dutch people will still be wearing wooden shoes.

By the way Dad, I wouldn't worry too much about that 'Cinderrera' comment. The other day, one of the front of house girls, Stacy, was giving three of the Hong Kong girls a ride home and I asked if they were going to have a Chinese fire drill on the way. So ha ha, it's okay for me to say that, because I am, you know, a bigot.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sensitive costumes. I'm actually a little curious about that. Maybe every figure will be wearing the same conservative and sensible outfit.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home