Saturday, March 19, 2005

By the way

I'm told by Gwen that Rochester got about 15 inces of snow as of 5 last night. And its been snowing since. And the weather here is perfect. Although last night while driving home there were literally about 15-20 emergency vehicles stopped all over the road. There were enough to account for a 20 car pile-up, but I didn't see any signs of accidents. Odd. There are always emergency vehicles out on the highway. Either confused tourists (I have seen people backing up down the highway to get back to an exit) or 20 year olds in the Camaro there mommy and daddy bought them. I try to stay off the orads as much as possible.


Oh yeah, and if I had killed one more spider last night I would have gotten Sam up to level 5 and then I could have unlocked his poison daggers! Nuts!

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The grand total for rochester snow fall ended up being a record breaking 19.8inches....I actually got stranded at work for awhile on friday.
-Gwen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home