Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ok, lets see

Well, Dad, since you don't recognize most of those names, let's see how well I do. I consider myself something of a political junkie, but even I have no clue who alot of these folks are. Alright, pay attention.

Rudy Giuliani (I imagine you know him, former mayor of NYC) Newt Gingrich (Former senate majority leader, now writes civil war books) John Sunnunu (Former CEO of..ummm..GM maybe...senator from somewhere now) Jack Kemp (Bob Doles running mate in 96) Rick Sanatorum (Senator from Pennsylvania, most religous guy in Congress) Christie Todd Whitman (Former head of the EPA) Dennis Hastert (Speaker of the House) Mitt Romney (Governor of Massachusets, saved the Salt Lake City Olympics) Dan Quayle (Former Vice Prez) Tom Ridge (Former governor of Pennsylvania and head of Homeland Security) George Pataki (Uhh, I think he used to be governor of New York. Or maybe he still is. I'm trying to do this without Google) John McCain (senator from Arizona, Teddy Roosevelt wannabe) Tom Tancredo (representative from Colorado, leading advocate of immigration reform) Rush Limbaugh (Radio guy, I'm sure you know him..) Bill O'Reilly (He's got that show..) Norm Coleman (One of our senators of Minnesota) John Thune (Senator from South Dakota, knocked Tom Daschle out of congress) Tommy Franks (Retired General, commanded Afghanistan and Iraq wars) Haley Barbour (Oh man, I should know...nuts, the internet is down again, no Google to the rescue) Chuck Hagel (Senator from nebraska, flake) marc Racicot (Former head of the RNC, governor of New Mexico) Arnold Schwarzanegger (Governor of California..of course) Pat Buchanan (Dinosaur, drummed out of the Republican party) Bill Frist (Senate Majority Leader) Sean Hannity (Radio show host) Joe Scarbourough (Former congressman, tv show host) Elizabeth Dole (Senator from....Virginia? Bob Doles wife) Colin Powell (Former secretary of state, among other things) John Ashcroft (former attorney general) Tommy Thompson (Head of health and human services) Jeb Bush (Governor of florida, George Ws brother) Condaleeza Rice (Sec. of State) Steve Forbes (Billionaire in a balloon) Sam Brownback (Senator from Kansas) Bill Owens (governor of Colorado) Tim Pawlenty (Governor of Minnesota) J.C. Watts (former congressman from Oklahoma)
Huh. 35 I knew, 27 I didn't. I guess that's not too bad. I don't know who George Allen is and he's a 2 seed. Time to hit the books I guess.

My personal pick would be a Romney-Rice ticket. I doubt I'll get what I want though.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'll admit that you know more on this subject than I do. But I actually knew more than three. In fact, let me help you with Haley Barbour. She was in Cat Woman.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home