Monday, March 21, 2005

No more LOTR

Well, I've reached the limit of as far as I can go on Lord of the Rings without being able to access the level that won't load. So, I'm afraid there will be no more thrilling updates on this game. It does kind of remind me that it's probably not a good idea for me to play video games too often. I take it too seriously. On the Fields of Pellenor mission, when I failed to protect Eowyn and Merry and they were killed by war elephants I was practically apologizing to the screen. "Eowyn, I'm sorry! I'll do better next time!" Oh and don't get me started on The Breaching Wall mission. If you fail that one, you get a nice little clip of Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli being killed by orcs. Oh, that one hurt.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Eeyore, Acorn, Legoland, and Gimlet. Now I feel bad.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home