Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Hi Everybody

Okay lets see ummmm no dont actually type these things sorry for the lack of updates today, for some reason I cant find a computer on disney property that will let me log into blogger. Hopefully this situation..oh wait...so Gwen is posting this for me. Hopefully this situation will be resolved soon. Keep checking back regularly because I will figure out a way to continue posting no matter what happens. In the comming days look for (a long pause happened here perhaps he was thinking) news on my job hunt, and updated top ten disney rides list and a comparison of the twins and cubs line ups. Okay ill see you all later! Thats it...publish post.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's talking here? Who's typing? Who's making the smart remarks? I'm very confused.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home