Wednesday, February 23, 2005

An HM report just for dad

So I'm riding the roller coaster to work, and I rise from my velvet couch just long enough to spot a partucularly interesting hidden mickey, formed by the base of a water tower, and old man and a piece of flint. Huzzah cried the attendants! You have found the greatest hidden mickey yet! They lifted me onto their shoulders and feted me with roses and fig leaves and a plate of solid gold chocolate cake. Then my staff of ninja robot servants carried me to the inner sanctum of Club 33 for a private meeting with the Disney Board. After spending a few hours lunching with Michael Eisner I played a round of golf with Mickey, Stitch and Mortimer (who is never shown to the public) Then I used my all-accesss pass to hang out on top of the EPCOT sphere eating nachos and waving to helicopter pilots. Finally I was carried home by the Main Street Electrical parade which was brought out of retirement strictly for my benefit. And that was my day at Disney.

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it! I always knew that's what it was like working for Disney! Well, you blew it now. Wait until Mike E. finds out that you let the cat out of the bag.
You must be that friendly CM that we all here so much about. The one who is always telling guests Disney secrets they aren't supposed to know. "Actually, Mickey Mouse died ten years ago and is buried upside down under the Peter Pan ride. Which by the way has the longest wait of any ride in the park. Excuse me now, I have to go fire off $70,000 worth of fireworks before we move another ride to Walt Disney's backyard. Oh, and did I mention that Walt was buried at sea in the It's a Small World river....which was never moved to Walt's backyard."
Your Father

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I know the right way to spell "hear".
YF

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Actually, Walt was not buried at sea. His cryogenically frozen head can occasionally be seen popping up in pirates of the carribean. That whole castle thing is just a work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home