Sunday, February 20, 2005

A brief HM report

I swung by Epcot really briefly last night on the way to do... something else. Which I didn't end up doing anyway. But I caught a few HMs while I was there. Here they are-

Spaceship Earth:
Where- On the page in front of the sleeping monk.
Intentional? I think so. It almost looks like it has faded and spread over time.
How good? Ok, I guess. It's barely more than a smudge really.

Where- On the table of the first guy mixing paint in the Renaissance scene.
Intentional- Absolutely. Three rings of white paint form a perfect HM.
How Good- Pretty good. It's not easy to see, as you have to sort of turn as you go by. But its there.

Outside:
Where- On the tip board outside Innoventions
Intentional- Yeah. Every now and then the board shows a "Welcome to Epcot" sign. The 'o' in Epcot is a spinning earth, and Australia is a clear HM.
How Good- Really good. One of my favorites so far actually. I spent almost ten minutes trying unsuccesfully so snap a picture of it.

Uh I think thats all I got. I might be at Magic Kingdom Tuesday so I'll let you know if I get anymore.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just reading your posts has convinced me that HM hunting has got to be at the top of my list of Best Things to do at Disney World Without Spending Money. I'm actually quite jealous.
I do love checking out the links at the bottom of your page though. That more than makes up for it. Thanks for all the great money-saving opportunities. I'm planning my next Disney vacation using nothing but those links.
Your Father

 

Post a Comment

<< Home