Thursday, January 06, 2005

Its a disater

First my EZ Mac bowl broke now this. I don't know how it happened, but the memory card for my camera has crashed, and I lost every picture I've taken down here. I'm really kinda bummed out, because even though I'm a horrible picture taker, I had a few irreplacable good photos from the holiday parades.
The one good one came when Goofys float came by. He was dressed up as Santa and was stuck in a chimney. On the side of the float were two big lists titled Naughty and Nice. On the Nice one were the names of Mickey, Minny, Mowgli, Balu and some others then "Donald (?)" On the naughty one were Kaa, Banzai, Ed etc etc then "Donald(?)"
And now its gone forever.

4 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
I have an idea for a new list. Worst Disney photogaphy disasters. Wait, I can only think of one. Really too bad about your lost pictures. The beauty is, there will always be other great shots to be had. You'll just have to spend more time at the parks.

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
I'm going to send you your present. Do you want me to include a new bowl for your EZ Mac?
Jen

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
I mostly wanted to let you know that I wasn't ignoring your request for list inputs. I'm thinking about one, but have been crazy busy lately. I'll have it to you shortly though.

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
I mostly wanted to let you know that I wasn't ignoring your request for list inputs. I'm thinking about one, but have been crazy busy lately. I'll have it to you shortly though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home