Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Years... I guess

I didn't really do anything for New Years either. Thats ok. I can't even remember what day of the week it is. I'm in day five of eight straight days of work. My life dosen't really vary much from day to day, so all the days of the week kinda just run together.
We'll see what happens with my room mates. Ryan is suggesting we stick together, and I really don't know how to gracefully say that I never want to share a room with him again.
Hey, I got the pictures, good deal. So, Joseph got a car?

Also, I'll go back to the parks once they empty out. Why battle my way through a wall of strollers when I can wait a week on walk right on to Space Mountain? I have become spoiled and decadent.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
A car for Joseph? Yes. He's four now, and it's about time he starts doing his share of the driving.
Spoiled and decadent is good, but if you are not going to a park, what do you do in your spare time? Well, I guess it sounds like you don't really have a lot of spare time. So, I don't know, never mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home