Friday, December 31, 2004

First this...

Sorry, couldn't get to a computer yesterday, so no update. Heres a couple quick hits-

1- No, I cant get the pictures you sent me. When I click the link it asks me to log in. Maybe I just need to register for Snapfish.

2- No info on the Dasani Water Bottle of Doom~. I won't be going back to the parks till mid-January at the earliest, but once I do, rest assured I will be checking it out.

3- Was there a three? It seemed like there was when I started typing.

4- Oh, I just found out I have to vacate my apartment on the fourth. I will find out where I am going to be living... on the fourth. Yes, they gave me less than a weeks notice for when I have to leave (of course I am working that day) and I don't even know where I'm going. I will be sure to keep you updated on this stupid situation.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
I just emailed you those pictures. I believe that should work.
Not going back to the parks until mid January....that sounds so funny to someone sitting in Minnesota. I believe that most of the people who read your posts would be at a park every chance they get. But then, they probably knew it was "wiggle your toes" and not "waggle your tongues" too.
Well, maybe a new apartment won't be so bad. You might get some cooler roommates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home