Friday, December 31, 2004

First this...

Sorry, couldn't get to a computer yesterday, so no update. Heres a couple quick hits-

1- No, I cant get the pictures you sent me. When I click the link it asks me to log in. Maybe I just need to register for Snapfish.

2- No info on the Dasani Water Bottle of Doom~. I won't be going back to the parks till mid-January at the earliest, but once I do, rest assured I will be checking it out.

3- Was there a three? It seemed like there was when I started typing.

4- Oh, I just found out I have to vacate my apartment on the fourth. I will find out where I am going to be living... on the fourth. Yes, they gave me less than a weeks notice for when I have to leave (of course I am working that day) and I don't even know where I'm going. I will be sure to keep you updated on this stupid situation.

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
I just emailed you those pictures. I believe that should work.
Not going back to the parks until mid January....that sounds so funny to someone sitting in Minnesota. I believe that most of the people who read your posts would be at a park every chance they get. But then, they probably knew it was "wiggle your toes" and not "waggle your tongues" too.
Well, maybe a new apartment won't be so bad. You might get some cooler roommates.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Mom or Dad said...

Hi Ben,

Happy New Year! Did you do anything for New Year's Eve? We didn't do anything. We stayed home. That's O.K. though, Dad was using the computer and I was reading a good book. Not very exciting but it's what we wanted to do. Now did you get the pictures from Christmas? Dad sent it a different way.

Mom

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Stop Snoring Exercise said...

Ben, Been looking on the web for the latest information on stop snoring device - saw your site clicked on it.Found First this..., maybe not a perfect match - but found it interesting anyway.. off to look for stop snoring device..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home