Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Don't worry

If I'm really sick Disney would let me off. I know cause I've already went home early with stomach flu. If I was really sick I would call in but I'm mostly just being whiny. I know, thats probably hard to fathom. Besides I really need to work.

Yesterday at work, during the one five minute period where we weren't busy at all, this manager I've never seen before shows up and just starts criticizng everyone. I started to get kind of defensive becuase I had no idea who she was. (I didn't say anything, don't worry) Well I found out afterwards that she is some top manager at PO*, and is a total bitch who has never been heard to say anything nice about anyone. So, oh well.

* Dad, not sure if it's PO or POR. But for some reason our food deliveries come addressed to 'Dixie Landings'.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
DL.....hmmmmm. Interesting.

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
I was thinking back to when you were a kid an you used to make mac n' cheese by adding the milk and butter before you drained the pasta. Who would have thought you would have ever become a chef?
Anyway, it sounds like you're feeling kind of down right now. Keep you chin up, think happy thoughts, don't let it get the best of you and all that other jazz.
Is the Dasani water bottle still on Splash Mountain?
Take care,
Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home