Friday, November 26, 2004

Can We Talk About Mission: Space?

Allright, in the interest of anyones whos dreams of this ride I may have crushed, let me clear a few things up. Because hey, I could actually be wrong about it. Not that I'm going on it again or anything, but here's somethings to consider-
1- It would seem that, at the advanced age of 25, I no longer have the head for nausea inducing rides I once did. The motion simulator might have been great; I was too busy eyeing the complintary air sickness bags to notice.
2- Your input into the ride has about as much meaning, I suspect, as raising your hands on the big drop of a roller coaster. I know that was the most hyped part of the ride, but I suspect, that if you don't push your little buttons or steer your little joystick the way they tell you, the ride comes out the same.

But this is just my opinion. Sabrina, one of the Minnesota girls who live downstairs from me loves this ride. And it does seem to be popular. So hey, I'm just setting people up to be, at best pleasently surprised and at worse, not really angry.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Ben said...

No, you didn't really confuse me much. You were always filled with useful tips like "Ben, I just found an easier way to get from my Sizzler to Blizzard Beach! Just Take a right out of the parking lot, then four lefts, then go through the car wash, ride the subway for an hour, travel three hectacres by foot and give the magical gourd to the Pumpkin King! He'll open the gates for you, and you save six minutes!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home