Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Disney Quest

Used my free pass for Disney Quest yesterday with my roommate Ryan and friend Nicole (both Brown graduates like me) Here's what I thought-

Make A Song (or whatever it's called) By far the most entertaining feature. If any of the songs you could make in there were actually good I'd be half tempted to get the CD.

Sids Create A Toy- Creepy.

Jungle Cruise Raft Thingy- Kinda fun, this fourteen year old or so kid jumped into our party. He kept trying to tell us what to do until I told him to shut up. Actually what I said was "Stop bossing!" Match, point, game...Ben.

Aladdins Carpet Ride- Pretty fun. I really had no idea what I was doing, where I was going. It was also really unclear who accomplished what. "I killed the scorpion!" "No I did!" "But I found the Golden Beetle!" No, I found it!"

Pirates of the Carribean- Alot of fun, but I have a bruise on my palm from working the cannon. This game is hard to win with only three people. The first time through I was a gunner and had to dash back and forth across the deck to blast at the nearest galleon. Second time through I piloted and had to pull double duty with the nearest cannon. Which is actually harder and less dirty than it sounds. We were "Swabbies"

Cyber Space Mountain- UGH. Steer clear of this. I was not aware that the motion simulator can actually go completely upside freakin down and do barrel rolls and crap. Because there were three of us I got stuck riding twice. My fault, I put all three upside down stretches in. But I was queasy for the rest of the day.

Ride The Comix- Would have been alot more fun if I wasn't seeing double from CSM. Plus everytime I moved my head slightly, which is quite necessary in this game, my VR helmet would fly off. I still managed to tie for first place, thereby proving I am better at this game than girls and small children.

I also played a crapload of old arcade games, most of which I once owned on Atari or C64. And they all pretty much sucked. Also, I schooled Ryan in air hockey, but that goes with out saying because I f***ing rule at air hockey! (Sorry mom)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home