Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Couple quick hits

Man, I didn't think this computer would ever let me on to the page. Lucky I have nothing to do for a few hours.

- Yes, my e-mail is still score212@yahoo.com

-I go on my tour of Port Orleans today which is my next to last step in actually starting work. I feel like I'm the last one to start.

-It'll be awhile on postcards. it's too busy to go back to the parks for awhile...I think Monday at the earliest. They'll get out when I get out.

Okay, maybe see you tommorrow...I don't know

3 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ben, what's your address down there?

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEN-
HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
-SABRINA

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Mom or Dad said...

How was the Animal Kingdom? Thanks for sending your email address. Let us know how your first day of work went. We'll be curious to hear what you thought of it. Love you.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home