Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I got paid!

I forgot to mention, during my tour I discovered I had a paycheck waiting for me! It was only for last weeks Disney indoctrination, and even that was at minimum wage, but hey, 35 bucks is 35 bucks. So I cruised down to the Winn-Dixie to cash it and get some much needed groceries to augment my ample supply of Ramen. I got-
6 Michelinas frozen entrees which were on sale, nine for nine dollars. Which is kind of an odd denomination really.
1 jar of goober grape. They didn't have it in strawberry.
1 bag of winn-dixie tortilla chips.
1 bag of shredded winn dixie cheddar cheese.
1 can of winn dixie chunky soup (Sirloin Burger!)
1 can Busch Baked Beans (Barbecue)
1 box Winn Dixie rotini pasta
1 jar Ragu Double Cheddar Sauce
2 cans winn-dixie mushroom stems and pieces
1 loaf of winn-dixie bread
1 bottle of Mexican pop (Pineapple flavor)
1 book of crossword puzzles (I'm frequently bored!)
1 tub of Country Crock butter-like spread (Prolly the fanciest thing I bought)
I'm really excited to try that Mexican pop. You just can't find Pineapple pop anywhere, and hey it might make me sick too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home