Saturday, May 27, 2006

From The Some People Just Can't Be Pleased Department

Like any other Minnesotan I'm pretty happy to hear about the new Twins stadium. Yeah, I know there are probably better things to spend money on, but baseball wasn't meant to be played in a large dumpy room damnit. I really do look forward to attending major league games in a stadium we don't have to feel like apologzing to the visiting team for.
"I'm so sorry you had to see this Mr. Jeter. I know, our right field wall is made out of seats. I'm sorry."

But honestly, do you know what my very first thought was upon hearing details of the new plan? "Awww man, you just know ticket prices are gonna go way up now."

I will miss the affordability of the Metrodome, but I still want to push the button for the explosives when they finally implode it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home