Monday, May 22, 2006

Wedding Blues

No, not for my upcoming wedding. Concerning Cousin Matts wedding this past weekend. It's bad enough I cripple myself dancing at every matrimonial reception. What I want to know is, why am I the only person in the family with a ceremonial interperetive dance set to music by the Kinks? I mean, can't anyone else get out on the dance floor and flail their limbs and shuffle about arhythmically? (I know that's not how you spell that. I don't know how you spell it.) Why must I be the one and only person to do this. Seriously, I'm not being coy, I want answers.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you out of the room when I was break dancing?
YF

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben

Some things need to be left to the experts.

Jesse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home