Thursday, May 25, 2006

By the way....

During Top Chef last night they mentioned they were casting for season 2. Gwen says something to the effect of I should try to get on. "Why not" says I "someone has to be eliminated in the first episode."
So I check out the website. You gotta fill out a pretty standard reality show application, (I base that on the one reality show app I've filled out. And I just want to say that CBS blew their chance at the best ratings they would ever have by refusing to take me and YF on the Amazing Race. Bastards. Where was I?) about your culinary background and the like. Who's your culinary hero? Anthony Bourdain. Do you own a restaurant? No. So on, so on. But, just like my previous experience in this field, you also got to send in a five minute video showing how wacky or bitchy you are. So, I dunno. I thought maybe if I did it I could throw a bitch fit about how they didn't take anyone from out side of NYC, LA or Vegas in season one. My hook could be as the embittered foul mouthed small-town smartass. Yeah, that would rule.

So, whaddya say? Think I should do it?

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Jen said...

That would be awesome! Go for it.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Embittered foul mouthed small-town smartass ???? Yeah I think you could pull that off. If only you were also gay, I think you'd have it. Either way it's worth a try. Good luck!
Beany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home