Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pointless Survey

I've got a little time to kill while I wait for something, so I'm copying this off Jen's page.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Ben
Birthday: June 4, 1979
Birthplace: St Cloud, MN
Current Location: Rochester, MN
Eye Color: A bewitching blue-grey like the sea before a storm.
Hair Color: Brown, like poop.
Height: Six and half or so.
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right....this is a rather mundane list....
The Shoes You Wore Today: White....shoes....I don't know
Your Weakness: According to a song I heard in church, Jesus knows my every weakness so just ask him.
Your Fears: Spiders, deep water, Jesus telling my enemies about my weaknesses.
Your Perfect Pizza: I don't know, it's pizza. It's really hard to make bad pizza.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Increase my knife speed.
Thoughts First Waking Up: On mornings I have to work: "Unhhh, is it 4:30 already?" On mornings I don't work: "Unhhh, is it 11:30 already?
Your Best Physical Feature: My knife callus on my right index finger.
Your Bedtime: Whenever I get the chance.
Pepsi or Coke: Mt. Dew
MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds. (But Ben! You're a proffesional cook! How could you eat fast food !?!? "Shut up."
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: The hell?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:I've never had coffee. Really.
Do you Smoke: No, I am one of the six people in the American restaurant business who doesn't smoke.
Do you Swear: At home, no. In the kitchen, I can't form a sentence without using the F-word at least twice.
Do you Sing: Yes, but only Pippins song from "Return of the King".
Do you Shower Daily: No, but I aspire to.
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College: I've been.
Do you belive in yourself: Do I think I'm some sort of Matrix-esque digital puppet? No, I do not.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Yes, but only on Body Wars at EPCOT. So I do my best to avoid that in my daily life.
Do you think you are Attractive: I have a nice personality!
Are you a Health Freak: By health do you mean bacon? Then yes, I am.
Do you get along with your Parents:yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: Sure.
Do you play an Instrument: Please, I used to fake-play the crappy plastic recorder back in fifth grade music class.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Actually, I don't think so.
In the past month have you Smoked: Nope. Didn't you ask this already? If I said yes, I smoke, it probably means I have smoked in the past month. Come on, can you not think of any new questions?
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Mmmmm, nope.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Does doing something with my fiancee count? I mean, thats a date, right.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: No, I do my shopping at the County General Store. Last week I rode into town to buy a giant sack of flour, a wagon wheel and a box of bullets for my blunderbuss. Seriously, the hell?
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No, but I put a good sized dent in a box of generic Oreos from Aldis.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Nope.
In the past month have you been on Stage: No....
In the past month have you been Dumped: My, I hope not.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: I live in Minnesota!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: I ate an unauthorized grapefruit at work!
Ever been Drunk: Oh, once or twice...
Ever been called a Tease: My family is reading this!
Ever been Beaten up: No, people don't seem to fight around me.
How do you want to Die: By a truck filled with bacon falling off a cliff on top of me. And a lion is driving the truck. And the lion is on fire. And I'm saving orphans from a tricky crocodile.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Slightly older.
What country would you most like to Visit: Brazil.
Number of Drugs I have taken: Vauge question.
Number of CDs I own: Like, eight.
Number of Piercings: Zero.
Number of Tattoos: One, an eagle on my late calf. I once planned to get a Gemini on my ribs, but I think my mother might write me out of the will. (Ha ha, just kidding!)
Number of things in my Past I Regret: It was probably not such a good idea to try and dance on that balcony railing when I was drunk.

Is that it? Thats it.

3 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Brown, like poop"

It's no wonder you are an aspiring writer with detailed descriptions like these. I can totally picture the color of your hair.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Your survey answers are much funnier than mine. That must be why 2 people have already commented on them and no one commented on mine. Here's a quick survey:
Are you bitter: Yes, does it show?
Bah!
Hey, I got A Feast of Crows for Valentines Day. I'm still re-reading the third one though. I'll let you know what I think of it after I've finished it in the next 2 years or so.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I know I'm a random stranger, but I'm lovin' your death wish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home