Thursday, January 12, 2006

U..p....d....a...t...e...

- Blah blah blah, hate the library, yadda yadda yadda. Once we get back from North Carolina next week, I think we're going to be getting home internet access again. Sadly, it looks like the only viable candidate is going to be Charter...the company we just parted ways with unhappily a couple of months ago. I think I'm going to be making that call...

- We got MST3K movie Timechasers on Netflix this week. Good lord, I didn't rememmber that movie being so damn funny. "He threw Michael Medved at them!" I got Hobgoblins last week, of course that ones a classic. "Paint my muscle car prune color please!"

- Finished with season one of Lost. I am eagerly anticipating Season 2 being released. Of course without TV, I don't even know if season 2 is over yet. And yes, it took a while to hook me, but I ended up liking it a good deal. The season finale in particluar was quite gut wrenching.

-I am in kind of a foul mood lately. This is my least favorite time of the year, and Rochester is such a damned grey city... It's just always kind of a depressing time for me.

-I just finished book five of Harry Potter. I'l probably talk a little more about this when I get access at home again. I just hate typing here at the library....yes, I do hate the library.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home