Friday, February 03, 2006

It's a non-sterile computer!

I'm writing this from Gwens work computer a 9:30 at night while she finishes some stuff for tomorrow. I have to wear these really great purple latex gloves so I don't pass on any of my virusessss (viri?) We just came back from seeing 'Walk the Line', which I've been meaning to see forever. I liked it a good deal, though I was disappointed it only contained a passing mention of Johnny Cash kicking out the lights at the Grand Ol' Opry rather than showing it. I think Gwen liked it as much as she could like a movie about country music.
I don't really have time for more, but I'll try to update again soon as I've got some funny stories from work.
-Starchamp

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Starchamp, that's great. I once got mail for "Fartwangler" but that's not as catchy as "Starchamp". What an ego boost.

I think you should use the comment sign-in words as character names for your book. Wouldn'y Ingowl be a good name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home