Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Where's my W-2s?

- I actually have four w-2s for the taxman this year. I'm just waiting on Disney, and something tells me I'm going to have to be fighting my way through their human resources labyrinth to get it before this is all over. I hope I get alot back this year, wedding rings don't come easy.

-One of the pieces of furniture we inherited was a king size bed frame. So we figured now would be a good time to get a king size mattress for the bed room. We've been thinking about it for awhile, especially since I tended to end up sleeping on a space about a foot wide on our bed. Well, by the time we lugged the thing home and set it up we realized...the damn thing takes up like 3/4 of our bedroom. We've managed to squeeze some other stuff in there, and it actually looks pretty nice now, but the thing is just huge. High too. When I "climb into bed" at night, thats literally what I'm doing. Sure is comfortable though.

- Since the Twins clearly added enough power during the offseason by adding....ummmm......whoever it was they signed, theyr'e just shoring things up now with Ruben Sierra. If he can just match his home run total of four from last year, well then, we'll have four more home runs! Also signed, Tim Raines Jr. who I'm guessing is no Andre Dawson. Or even a Rusty Staub. Or a Tim Raines for that matter.

- We'll be getting Dish Network for Internet as soon as I can clear time for an appointment. Goodbye to the great unwashed!

-Finally, I meant to mention this before. According to my receipt for the shuttle to the airport, my name is "Benjamin Starchamp". Which, I have to admit is the best misspelling of my name ever. STARCHAMP!

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wished my name was Starchamp.
Let's see.......stop bad-mouthing Disney...and the Twins. And yes, king-size beds are, well, king sized.
Um, that's all.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home