Wednesday, February 08, 2006

You'll never guess where I'm blogging from!

Ok, if you've been paying attention at all you probably can. Yup, we got hooked back up with the Evil Charter Empire today. So at least no more trying to blog once a week while some wino is practically nodding off on my shoulder. Which I consider a good development.

-Last Friday at work I had to be lead line cook. Which meant coming up with the Fish of the day and Chefs Special. Now I went with Cajun blackened sole for the fish, no biggie. But I decided to do a buffalo chicken wrap for the special. So I spent all morning mixing and fine tuning the sauce, adding individual pats of butter, drops of Worcestershire, just the right amount of salt... When I made one for the staff tasting everybody loved it and the manager even ordered another on her account so they could have more. Then, come lunch time..... no one ordered it :(
That frowny face indicates that I was sad because of this.
Nonetheless it's my job again on Friday so I gotta brainstorm.

Man this is sweet.

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Jen said...

That buffalo chicken wrap sounds good to me. You can make one for me next time you come visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home