Saturday, November 05, 2005

Happy Anniversary Gwen!

Today marks the four year anniversary of Gwen and I being together! It's also one year to the day(well, 364 days away really) of our wedding! But who's counting?
Oh, right.
Love you honey!

We went to a wine tasting at the Ramada last night with a couple of friends from Gwens work. It was quite a bit of fun. Now I know, you're not supposed to drink the wine at a tasting, but you were at this one. You got a glass and went around to 22 different tables, each of which had 6-10 wines sampling whatever you wanted. I got a shade bit tipsy I admit. I had two things from almost every table, and that was on an pretty empty stomach. They did have cheese and crackers at each table, which was nice, and carved meat stations, so at least I had something to soak up all the alcohol. We both found some wines we actually liked, though of course we didn't buy anything. Our favorite, and I don't remember what it was called, prompted me to exclaim "It tasted like drinking gummie bears!" Too bad it was like 25 bucks a bottle.

Work is well. I attempted to make myself a Chipotles style burrito for lunch but failed. Maybe I should stick to making crazy burgers.

4 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record the wine was called muscat. Oh and our sober driver Ben was more than a little bit tipsy.
-Gwen

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well God bless you both. So fare so good Ha? This next year will be very important one but only a beginning and don't forget to have fun while you are doing it for it will give you memories for the rest of your lives. Keep doing what your doing as it seems to be working just fine. Wine ha - I have never found a wine I could drink but God nows I have tried. Keep up the good work Gwen and Ben.

Gwens Dad

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Happy Anniversary Ben and Gwen! Boy, have these last 4 years gone by fast. I am so happy that you and Gwen have found each other. Best of Luck and Love to you both in the future.


Love you both. Gwen's Mom

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see......Congratulations. It's hard to believe it's four years already.
Ah, Muscat! Or, what the French call "Le Gummi Bear Stuff".
OK, now I'm hungry for a Chipotles burrito.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home