Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The baseball problem

I was talking to Gwens dad on the phone the other night and I've come to a decision.

I'm willing to see the Yankees in the postseason this year (as the wild card) IF it means the Indians overtake the White Sox for Central lead. Yes, it would mean two of my three least favorite teams making the postseason, but the thought of the hated White Sox making the biggest collapse in baseball history, from fifteen games up six weeks ago, to out is just too much to resist. It sucks, because I hate the Tribe and their team will only be better next year, but this sounds like the best available option left at this point. We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baseball does make strange bed fellows Ben that's for sure - but as for me - if it hurts the White Soxs - the Devils team would be preferred - but that's me?

Gwen's Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home