Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hells Kitchen

Holy Crap, you need to watch this show. This pretty much encapuslates how I feel much of the time. Well, not the part of the chef screaming and cursing and shoving plates of food into my chest. But there are alot of times where I feel exactly like the people on the show. Just stressed, confused overwhelemd etc. I couldn't believe it when I saw the first episode. "Hey, I know how that goes! Oh no, don't give up! Hey, you need to help out!" And so forth.
You should watch. Fox, Mondays at 8.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I watch that show. I was kind of sad to see Dewberry go. Also, what was up with that chick that said "Whatever!" when that guy was in the hallway on the floor, crying in pain? Kind of cold, no?
Jen

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, please. That's just TV. It's not how things are in real life. Trust me.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home