Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Whats bugging Ben today?

That new Coke ad with the kids driving around making a documentary. Theres one part where they pull into a parking lot and get a bunch of kids to audition, American Idol style. One of the guys gushes "We found this one girl, and she was just...amazing!"
Then it shows a clip of this chick strumming a guitar and shreiking something about something and I'm thinking "Does the amazing girl come on before or after the screaming harpee? Oh, that is her? Well, I guess that is one defintion of amazing."
Then some crap about kids jousting on bikes.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Augh! I hate the commercial! Not only is it stupid but I can't understand the point of what these guys are trying to do. Spread the gospel of Coke?
Jen

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, all I know is, if Coke is good enough for harpees, it's good enough for me!
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home