Thursday, June 09, 2005

Details

Ok-
The house is a 4bed 2 bath split on the southwest side of Rochester. I actually got a chance to look at it yesterday. I called Gwen from work Tuesday and she told me about this perfect house she had found. I told her to go ahead and put in an offer if she wanted. When I talked to her again a few hours later...the house was ours.
It's pretty much everything we want. A finished basement, fenced yard with a nice deck and mature trees, a huge garage etc. And its actually UNDER our budget. So we're pretty happy. We'll porbably be having the inspection Monday, and take possession July 22nd.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, That's pretty cool! It looks like you got those handy tools just in time. What with all the picture hanging and stuff you'll be doing soon. Congratulations.
YF

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new house. It sounds perfect for you.
Beany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home