Sunday, May 22, 2005

We'll hear back Monday from the bank. We're assuming they will counter offer, and then the deadly art of negotiation will begin.
Work on the book continues. I am still doing chapter synopsis so I have a more clear idea where I am going. I finally blasted through a case of writers block (well, not really writers block, I just couldn't figure out where to go with one chapter) and am forging ahead.
Round 3 of the Princess thingy is UP. I uh, think I'm gonna sit out the rest of this competition. If Mulan is gonna get bounced in the quartefinals I'm taking my ball and going home. I'm guessing Ariel wins it all at this point.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taking your ball and going home is not what this competition is all about, Mister Sour Grapes! Did Mulan quit when she was nearly beheaded for being a girl? No. She went on to save the entire universe with one hand tied behind her back.
Anyway, what else? Oh yeah. I'm gald to see that you're writing again. I'm counting on retiring on your royalties some day.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home