Thursday, May 19, 2005

Doh

So yesterday Gwen is all excited because she thinks she found the perfect house for us. Three bedroom, two bath quiet neighborhood and ten grand under our budget. We went and talked to the realator on her lunch, signed some paperwork then drove over and took a look at the outside. We were scheduled to look at it today, then put an offer in...but we found out it sold on Monday. It's OK, says our realator. Turns out it wasn't such a great house after all.
So we're still looking. We have a few more we'll look at this weekend.

I guess Star Wars opens today. I suppose I should see it sometime.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't fool me with that, "I suppose I should see it sometime" line. I know you have your Luke Skywalker costume all set to go.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home