Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Battle of Ben

So I got some antibiotics from Gwen...off the books. They're supposed to be pretty powerful. Which is good because the infection has spread to the other side of my face. But I can practically feel the antibiotics fighting in my body. Go! Go! Save me an expensive hospital trip!
I have a feeling I'll wind up there soon anyway.
Finally got in touch with the chef at the Kahler yesterday. Said he had some part time morning work for me. I'm supposed to hear back from him soon on when I'll be working.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I hope the medicine works and that you're feeling better soon.

I meant to mention this before but your dog is weird.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope you start feeling better soon. It sounds like things could be going pretty well for your if it weren't for that.
And yes, your dog is quite a character.
Speaking of characters, I'd like to point out that round three of the Disney Heroine June Madness....thing is up and running.
That should make you feel better.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home