Monday, May 23, 2005

We were driving around last night and we passed a Burger King with it's sign covered up. I wondered what that was about and Gwen informed me that Burger King went out of business. Not just that franchise but the whole freaking company. How does that even happen? And am I the only one that didn't hear anything about it? Because that was seriously the first I had heard of it at all. I actually feel compelled to go look this up now.

UPDATE: I'm guessing it has something to do with this. The whole company has not shut down after all.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a minute there I thought Burger King was gone for good. That was close. But, not as close as the final round of the Disney Heroine June Madess thing is likely to be. And if you weren't such a poopy-pants , you could vote in it. I'm sorry I had to use that kind of language on your site, but you asked for it.
YF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home