Saturday, January 08, 2005

My NFL Picks

Attention Jesse- I doubt your ability to succsessfully pick playoff game winners. I claim that your skills in this area are clearly deficient, while mine are unfailiable. Unless you are lessthan half a man, you will post your own picks to oppose my matchless selections.
Got that?

Seahawks over Rams
Packers over Vikings
Chargers over Jets
Colts over Broncos

Actually other than the Seattle St Louis games these look like no brainers. I would go further but I don't understand who would play who next.

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben Jesse here

At the time I am posting this the rams are up 7-0 with 7:45 left in the first

Here are my picks
St Loius over Sea
Vikes over packers (homer pick)
Chargers over Jets
Colts over Denver

I think the only obvious pick is SD over the Jets. Denver could surprise the colts if they keep the offense off the field with ball control. StL has a better team and WR that don't drop easy passes. The vikes, if played right this time, can win in Lambeau.

I'll post picks as the next few rounds develop

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK ben,Jesse here, and here are my next picks:

Vikes over Phi (gotta go with the hot team)
Atl over StL
Ne over Indy
Pit over Jets

Look for the AFC to be defensive battles while the two NFC games to top 40 total points in each game

 

Post a Comment

<< Home