Monday, January 10, 2005

Ack, stop touching me!

It's move in day, so theres a ton of new Cp kids all over the place. I'm trying to work in the computer lab, and everyone keeps walking behind me and bumping me.
I'm told that yesterday was the last busy day of work we will have for awhile. There was a marathon in town and lots of the people were staying at PO. We were at 100 percent this weekend, we might fall back down to 50.

Oh, man I can't believe it. My best friend Pete Orluck is coming to town this weekend. He's on vacation with his dad, just gonna be playing some golf. But I'm off the days he'll be here, so we'll get to hang out. I'm pretty keyed over it.

4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
I'm glad to hear that you are "keyed". I'd hate to think that you were maybe...."spooned", or something.

 
At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how about those Vikings though.
Like I care!!!!!!!! Ben, there should be a package coming for you Friday. Or maybe Saturday. Anyway. . .
Beany

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
It looks like you finally made it. You rank right up there with rubber bands.

 
At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
I can't help but notice that he doesn't mention you in the same class as Mighty Beans. On well, i wouldn't worry about that. I don't think he loves anything as much as he loves Mighty Beans these days.
Hope all is going well. Email me when you get the chance, I have a question for you.
Jen
mickeyjj@astound.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home