Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Safari... not so bad...

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned Animal Kingdom Safari on my bottom 5 list. I actually did see alot of animals (no ostriches chased MY jeep) I think I was just ticked cause I didn't get any good pictures. I had to laugh though at the whole poacher thing. "Oh no, there are poachers here....oh wait, our game warden landed his plane RIGHT ON TOP OF THEM. Whew".
As far as 3-D shows go, I still find M3D funnier than HISTA, and I havent seen ITTBAB. Of course MPM is better than the others, but what about SCOOBANEXIS or even IZZLEWUX?

What does it say about EPCOT that there best ride is a slow boat cruise around an oil platform?

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
EPCOT is not for everyone. If you are looking for thrills and spills, you may need to look elsewhere.
SCOOBANEXIS and IZZLEWUX? You know, anyone not as knowedgeable about Disneyworld as I am might think you were making that up.
Why are you dissing game wardens and the dangerous work they do?

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
Do you remember when we took our family vaction to Disney World and we were waiting in line for Big Thunder? The speakers keep cutting in and out so what you heard was "Hang on to ....... and glass...... wildest ..... in the west!" We all laughed because it sounded like someone was trying to wrestle the mic out of the old man's hands while he just kept struggling to make his announcment. That memory alone knocks Big Thunder up a few notches in my favorites list. It made me laugh whenever I went on the ride after just remembering how funny it sounded. Plus, it's just a good, classic Disney ride.
Jen
PS - note to Dad - They have totally re-done the Figment ride. There's a part where you ger sprayed by a skunk scent now. Wheeeeee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home