Thursday, December 09, 2004

Back to the computer

Sorry about the lack of updates recently. I've had trouble getting to a computer. I found out though, I can use a computer at cast services when I go in before work to eat. So this might be more convenient for me than using the computer lab. I have to get up before nine to make that work, and with the schedule I keep, that just aint too likely.
I was working in Burger Shop the other night with Grant. He's this old guy who is the absolute biggest shit talker I have ever met. Its hillarious. The guy just runs his mouth 24/7 about how stupid the guests are. He likes nothing more than yelling at them for not having their orders ready or jumping in line. Honestly I have no idea how he still has a job, but so be it. It's funny. So if you're ever at the Burger Shop at Port Orleans and you see an old guy back there talking in your direction, don't think he's saying anything nice. He's probably calling you a monkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home