Thursday, December 09, 2004

Oops, a couple other things

1- Digital Camrea. Yes its working well. I don't know about posting pictures yet. I will see if any of my friends have a laptop, because that is the only way I can think of doing it. Stay tuned. I just know you want to see 46 different pictures of the Tree of Life (its cool!) and blurry pictures of every Christmas tree I see.
2- At my training thingy a couple days ago, I won two more Disney figurines for Joseph. I got a Peter Pan and a Belle (Winter outfit edition!) I'll try to send them out with my Christmas junk.

5 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see an article in the paper about laptop computers and men using them? You should read about what recent studies are finding. I'll be sending your christmas package on Monday I think.

Mom

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Oddly enough, I did....

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
I wish I had 46 pictures of the tree of life. I do wonder though if you ever take pictures of anything besides trees.

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Ben,
I like figurines. I want more of them. And more, and more, and more. I like Mickey's Philharmagic. Flounder was my favorite. I made a gingerbread man at school and we had hot popcorn for a snack. We sang a song called "Grandpa's Farm". It has a cow and a horse and a dog. (Insert loud shrieks of laughter here.) Well, that's all but I want a baby llama with a little head on it for Christmas.
Love,
Uncle Joseph

 
At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it about the Tree of Life that inspires you to take massive amounts of pictures of it? I think we have 46 pictures of it, and yet we feel compelled to take more. Like they've carved new animals in it since we've been there last. And even more odd, I also read the laptop article.
I miss Disney training and winning prizes. Sigh.
Beany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home