Tuesday, December 21, 2004

A Day Off

Well, today is a day off, and rather than doing the things I really need to do, like laundry and grocery shopping, I'm going to Animal Kingdom. Then MGM later for the light spectacle thingy. I can do these things tommorrow. Its my weekend.
My new list is almost done, I'm just waiting to hear back from SOMEONE on something (Dad check your e-mail)
It's kinda funny to hear people complaining like crazy about the "cold" down here. It's like 45 sometimes. But its usually sunny and comfortable. I won't be going to Blizzard Beach anytime soon, but I'm pretty fine.
Got my company christmas present yesterday. Its one of those clear plastic blocks with a Tinkerbell etched inside. Theres a 5x7 picture frame attached. Also a coupon for a free picture from one of those strolling park photographers.
Oh yeah, and for you pin traders, an EXCLUSIVE "I survived the huricanes" cast pin. Of course I havent survived more than a brisk breeze since I've been down here, but oh well.

P.S. Dad if youre going to be a smart ass about my lists you wont get any more lists.

P.S.S. Check your e-mail!

4 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
Wanna trade pins? I've got an extra cast exclusive Pleakly and a Bastile Day (or something) one that Joesph wanted for some reason that I'd be willing to part with. Also, you never answered my question about the Onion book.
Jen

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father.
I suppose next you'll want me to check my email.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Ok Ok, no I don't have the book. I've read it in Barnes and Noble though. At least I think I have. Maybe theres a new one that came out really recently though... I don't know.

Bastille Day????

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
So if, in theory someone bought the book for you for Christmas it might not be your first choice and they might be better off finding something else that you didn't already read in the book store? Just, you know, making conversation.
I checked and the pin I was thinking about was from Dominion Day (?) but Bastille Day would have been better.
Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home