Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I'm Ok, you're ok

Yeah, I'm here, just been a busy couple of days. Well, not busy in an interesting way. I did get my haircut though. So thats pretty...good. Anyway I'm off for a couple days, so I'm just planning on doing some laundry, and maybe going to a park later to get some pictures and postcards. I did get a new picture of a hidden mickey on Rock n' Roller Coaster.
Speaking of pictures, Dad, you gotta scan that picture we got from Buzz Lightyears Spinny Shooty thingy.

3 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, this is your father. The Buzz Lightyear thingy. Yes, I'll get right on that.....now that you have your hair cut.

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben,
I saw that picture of the Buzz Lightyear ride. Too funny. Just thinking about it makes me laugh.
Jen

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ben. It's mom at work...it's hard to be back at work after my 6 day break so I thought I'd take a little break and say hi to you instead. What do you want for Christmas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home