Saturday, November 20, 2004

Saturday

Well, I guess the trick with this computer lab is to get in here right away when it opens. Everything seems to be running at a tolerable speed. Maybe because I'm the only one here. Everyone else must be hungover.

Oh, as to the Disney bashing, yeah I was pretty pissed at Disney on Thursday. I've pretty much got the situation straightened out now though. Boatwrights and the Food Court operate out of the same kitchen. So everyone rotates jobs through it...sometimes I'll be doing prep work for the food court, but sometimes I'll be on the line too. So that's better.

Well, I'm supposed to be going to the Animal Kingdom today with a few people I know. Hope its fun.
Oh yeah, right now I get 40 percent off Disney merchandise. Time to start looking for christmas presents...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home